Judicial Separation

During the time of marriage, if the controversy between the husband and wife is cropped up to the extent where they find themselves unable to live together then either party thereto under section 10 of Hindu Marriage Act can apply for judicial separation.

Maintenance for wife, children and parents - Section 125 CrPC

When a person neglects or refuses to maintain, his wife, children or parents than wife can claim maintenance by filing an application before the Magistrate under Section 125 Cr.P.C. In this case, wife is entitled to the maintenance equal to the life style or standard of living of her husband

Maintenance during the pendency of litigation and Expenses of Proceedings

Under Hindu Marriage Act where in any proceeding under this Act it appears to the Court that either the wife or the husband has no income independently sufficient for her or his support, Court may order for payment of monthly maintenance to the petitioner by the respondent.

Bank Details

Ashok Kumar Arora

Yes Bank Ltd.

Branch: B7, B8, Gujjranwala Town Part 1, Opp Model Town, New Delhi-110009.

IFSC: YESB0000083

Account No.: 008390100000577

Account type: Saving

Contact Us


Arora & Arora Associates (Advocates)

Ashok Arora (Adv) +91 9212012466

Anita Arora (Adv) +91 9312240868

Meeting Time: 10 AM To 5 PM

Chamber: Chamber No. B-145, Bawa Gurcharan Singh Block, Near Gate No. 3, Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi-110054

Get Direction

Meeting Time: 6.30 PM to 10 PM

Residence: Flat No.76, Sukhdham Apartment, Plot No.1, Sec-9, Opp. Metro Pillar No. 405, Rohini, Delhi-110085

Get Direction



Send Enquiry

Please enter valid name
Please enter valid email
Please enter valid mobile
Please enter valid message
captcha code
Please enter valid code