For solemnization of marriage under the Special Marriage Act-1954, the presence of both parties is required twice once at the acceptance of notice and second at the solemnization of marriage after 30 days period. A copy of the notice is displayed on the notice board of Registrar of Marriage appointed by the Delhi Government. Any person within 30 days of issue of notice may file an objection to the intended marriage. In such a case, the Marriage Officer shall not solemnize the marriage (between 9.30 to 1 pm) until he has decided the objection first, within 30 days of its receipt. In case no objection is received, the Marriage Officer will solemnize the marriage as per law. Both parties along with 3 witnesses delhi residents only are required to be present on the date of solemnization of marriage. It is advisable to bring all the originals at the time of appearance before the Registrar of marriage.
1. Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate/ Driving License). Minimum age of both parties is 21 years for male and 18 years for the female.
2. Election Card and Aadhar Card of the boy and girl.
3. Separate affidavits from bride and groom stating date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and nationality. (As per the Performa of Affidavit) (Affidavits will be prepared by us)
4. Four each passport size photographs of both the parties.
5. Total three witnesses from any side along with their PAN Card, Voter Card and Aadhar Card.
6. Affirmation in the affidavit that the parties are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship. Meaning thereby they not in blood relation.
7. Copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower.
8. In case one of the party is of a foreigner, a copy of no objection from the concerned embassy regarding his/her marital status.
Yes Bank Ltd.
Branch: B7, B8, Gujjranwala Town Part 1, Opp Model Town, New Delhi-110009.
Account No.: 008390100000577
Account type: Saving
Arora & Arora Associates (Advocates)
Ashok Arora (Adv) +91 9212012466
Anita Arora (Adv) +91 9312240868
Meeting Time: 10 AM To 5 PM
Chamber: Chamber No. B-145, Bawa Gurcharan Singh Block, Near Gate No. 3, Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi-110054
Meeting Time: 6.30 PM to 10 PM
Residence: Flat No.76, Sukhdham Apartment, Plot No.1, Sec-9, Opp. Metro Pillar No. 405, Rohini, Delhi-110085
[WE GUARANTEE FOR SAME DAY COURT MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE FROM DELHI/NCR]
[ARYA SAMAJ MARRIAGE IS OPEN FOR ALL THE DAYS]